Visitors can enjoy all that Vitoria has to offer including the waterfront, forests and water parks. Top sights in the city include Penha Convent and Garoto Chocolate Factory.
- There are 117 hotels and other accommodation options in Vitoria
- The closest major airport is in Vitoria (VIX-Goiabeiras), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the city centre
Getting around Vitoria
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Cariacica Pedro Nolasco Station, Cariacica Flexal Station or Viana Station. Vitoria may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Vitoria
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 21°C as the night-time average
- Vitoria gets about 1342 millimetres of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°C