Travellers to Cariacica will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Garoto Chocolate Factory and Penha Convent.
- You'll find 110 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Vitoria
- The closest major airport is in Vitoria (VIX-Goiabeiras), 9 mi (14.4 km) from the city centre
Getting around Cariacica
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Cariacica Flexal Station or Cariacica Pedro Nolasco Station. Cariacica might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Cariacica
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Cariacica gets about 1342 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 32°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 19°F