Visitors can enjoy all that Viana has to offer including its churches. Top sights around the area include Garoto Chocolate Factory and Penha Convent.
- You'll find 117 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Vitoria
- The closest major airport is in Vitoria (VIX-Goiabeiras), 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from the city centre
Getting around Viana
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Viana Station. Viana might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Viana
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Viana is 1185 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 19°C