Visiting Alfredo Chaves
Travellers to Alfredo Chaves will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights in the area include Penha Convent and Garoto Chocolate Factory.
- You'll find 109 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Vitoria
- The closest major airport is in Vitoria (VIX-Goiabeiras), 38.3 mi (61.6 km) from the city centre
Getting around Alfredo Chaves
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Alfredo Chaves Mathilde Station or Alfredo Chaves Pt. Ibitirui Station. Alfredo Chaves might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Alfredo Chaves
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 21°C as the night-time average
- About 1220 millimetres of rain falls on Alfredo Chaves each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 32°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F