Overview of Nobile Suites Diamond
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
Superior Twin Room
About this area
Located in Vitoria's Jardim Camburi neighbourhood, Nobile Suites Diamond is in the business district and near the beach. Vitoria Mall and Shopping Montserrat are worth visiting if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Praia de Camburi and Curva da Jurema Beach.Visit our Vitoria travel guide
- Praia de Camburi - 15 min walk
- Pedra da Cebola Park - 12 min drive
- Day by Day Shopping Center - 13 min drive
- Namorados Square - 14 min drive
- Iemanja Pier - 14 min drive
- Cariacica Pedro Nolasco Station - 36 min drive
- Vitoria (VIX-Goiabeiras) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- Mamma Gourmet – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Nobile Suites Diamond
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 3.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 25.00 for adults and BRL 25.00 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort