Jambi Hotels from SG$7
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Jambi has to offer including the rainforests, rivers and museums. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and restaurants.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodation options in Jambi
- The closest major airport is in Jambi (DJB-Sultan Taha), 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Jambi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Jambi gets about 61 millimetres of rain per year
- October and September are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while October and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C