Search Bed and Breakfast in Kandy
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Kandy
The Golden Crown Hotel
Reviewed on 26 Feb,2020
Amaya Hills Kandy
Reviewed on 25 Jan,2021
Reviewed on 20 Mar,2020
Why stay at a B&B in Kandy?
If you want to find somewhere to stay with fewer rooms than a hotel and a more personalised environment, a bed and breakfast might be the perfect option for your holiday to Kandy. Kandy is home to 376 types of accommodation and 22 B&Bs, so it'll be easy to find the best option for your travels. If you want to lose yourself exploring fascinating exhibits, you might consider stopping by National Museum and International Buddhist Museum while you're in town.
How to pack for the weather in Kandy
If you're trying to figure out the optimal time to holiday in Kandy, we've compiled some relevant weather info to help you plan your getaway:
- The hottest months are typically April and March, while January and February are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 62 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 33°C and night-time temperatures average 22°C
- April-June: 33°C is the daytime average and 25°C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31°C and night-time averages are around 24°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
Travellers enjoy Kandy for its gardens and temples. When you want to explore some cultural attractions on your trip, National Museum and International Buddhist Museum are worthy sites to visit. You should put Royal Botanical Garden and Kandy Clock Tower on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travellers also appreciate Kandy for its:
- University life
Transport options in and around Kandy
Fly into Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.), which is located 52 mi (83.8 km) from the heart of the city. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.