- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hooray Boutique Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Deluxe Quadruple Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Business Double Room Single Use, 1 Single Bed
Superior Quadruple Room
About this area
Located in Kaohsiung's Kaohsiung City Centre neighbourhood, Hooray Boutique Hotel is in the entertainment district and on the riverwalk. Liuhe Night Market and Dream Mall are worth visiting if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Love River and Central Park. Don't miss out on a visit to Pier-2 Art Center. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Kaohsiung travel guide
- Love River - 6 min walk
- Shou Shan Zoo - 17 min walk
- Sanfong Temple - 17 min walk
- Pier-2 Art Center - 19 min walk
- Liuhe Night Market - 3 min drive
- Kaohsiung Station - 4 min drive
- Yanchengpu Station - 12 min walk
- Kaohsiung (KHH-Kaohsiung Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Where to eat
- Star Bar and Grill – Buffet restaurant offering Taiwanese cuisine. Serves breakfast.
About this property
Hooray Boutique Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: TWD 150 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: TWD 2000 per stay
- Pet fee: TWD 600 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Not very clean, not smoke free!
This hotel claims to have smoke-free rooms however other guests will smoke in their room and it will come into your room or in the hallway and is just very disgusting especially you if you have smoke allergies and Asthma. Do not stay at this hotel. Also do not stay at this hotel if you're highly sensitive to noise because you can hear your neighbors come and go at all hours of the day and night. The hotel did try to accommodate me by putting me in a different room but again this doesn't prevent other people around you from smoking are making loud noises. Also there is hair from yes everywhere on the floor in the bed on the chair by the desk. It's a great location right next to the love River but for me that's where it ends and because I got the hotel on a deal if I want to cancel I lose out on all my money and I'm not guaranteed to get a better hotel somewhere else for the same price.