- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Park Hotel Kenmare
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double or Twin Room, Bay View
Superior Double or Twin Room
About this area
Located in Kenmare, Park Hotel Kenmare is in the historical district and by the sea. INEC Killarney and Iverni Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Kenmare Golf Club and River Valley Stables. Derreen Gardens and Muckross Traditional Farm are also worth visiting.Visit our Kenmare travel guide
- Kenmare Golf Club - 3 min walk
- Cromwell's Bridge - 6 min walk
- Kenmare Stone Circle - 6 min walk
- Moll's Gap - 13 min drive
- Ladies View - 21 min drive
- Killarney Station - 28 min drive
- Cork (ORK) - 75 min drive
- Where to eat
- Dining Room – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The Terrace Bistro – Serves dinner.
About this property
Park Hotel Kenmare
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 105.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.