Kenmare Hotels from SG$130
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors give high marks for the lively bar scene in Kenmare, which is also known for its live music and entertainment. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and monuments. Top sights around the area include Gap of Dunloe and Bantry House.
- There are 39 hotels and other accommodation options in Kenmare
- The closest major airport is in Killarney (KIR-Kerry), 21 mi (33.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cahirciveen (CHE-Reeroe), 28 mi (45 km) away
Dressing for Kenmare
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Kenmare gets about 918 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 3°C