Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
History buffs will enjoy exploring Killarney, and visitors give high marks for the live music scene, entertainment choices and local tours. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its parks. A top sight in the area is Gap of Dunloe.
- There are 95 hotels and other accommodation options in Killarney
- The closest major airport is in Killarney (KIR-Kerry), 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cahirciveen (CHE-Reeroe), 32.1 mi (51.6 km) away
Getting around Killarney
If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Killarney Station, Farranfore Station or Rathmore Station. Killarney might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Killarney
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Killarney gets about 918 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 3°C