Search Bed and Breakfast in Killarney
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Killarney
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Killarney
Reviewed on 26 Aug,2020
The Killarney Park
Reviewed on 1 Mar,2020
Arbutus Hotel Killarney
Reviewed on 2 Sep,2020
B&Bs and more in Killarney
If you're looking for something a little more offbeat than the traditional hotel experience, a bed and breakfast might be the perfect option for your trip. Killarney has 102 types of accommodation and 18 B&Bs, so you'll be able to find the best option for your travels. While you're here, you can get to know Killarney by exploring its natural beauty – consider stopping at Killarney National Park and Purple Mountain.
The weather in Killarney
The weather can be a big factor in planning a trip, so you can take a look at this information to help you decide when to visit Killarney:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 918 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 12°C and night-time temperatures average 3°C
- April-June: 19°C is the daytime average and 4°C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 19°C and night-time averages are around 9°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
Things to See and Do in Killarney
Travellers who want to experience Killarney should visit its great live music scene and interesting historical sites. Spend some time exploring Killarney House Gardens and Knockreer Estate if you're hoping to see some of the area's natural features. You should put Killarney Methodist Church and St. Mary's Cathedral on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Killarney is also known for its:
What are the best transport options in and around Killarney?
Fly into Killarney (KIR-Kerry), which is located 8.6 mi (13.8 km) away from the heart of the city. Otherwise, look for flights into Cahirciveen (CHE-Reeroe), which is 32.1 mi (51.6 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.