Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 4 Aug,2020
Visitors are sure to enjoy all Beaufort has to offer including its horse riding. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sightseeing tours, golf courses and mountain views. A top sight in the area is Gap of Dunloe.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Beaufort
- The closest major airport is in Killarney (KIR-Kerry), 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cahirciveen (CHE-Reeroe), 26 mi (41.8 km) away
Dressing for Beaufort
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Beaufort is 918 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 3°C