- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Muckross Park Hotel & Spa
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double Room
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Deluxe Single Room, 1 Double Bed
Superior Double Room
Superior Twin Room
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Superior Suite, Balcony
About this area
Located in Killarney, Muckross Park Hotel & Spa is in the historical district. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Killarney National Park and Lough Leane, while INEC Killarney and Muckross House are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Killarney Race Course or Fitzgerald Stadium. Kayaking and sailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and mountain biking nearby.Visit our Killarney travel guide
- Muckross House - 18 min walk
- INEC Killarney - 2 min drive
- Torc Waterfall - 4 min drive
- Killarney Race Course - 6 min drive
- Ross Castle - 7 min drive
- Killarney Station - 5 min drive
- Killarney (KIR-Kerry) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- Yew Tree – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Irish cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Major Colgans – Pub offering Irish cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Muckross Park Hotel & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 35 per room (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Lovely but overpriced
It’s a lovely hotel, and lovely facilities but very overpriced. Not worth the price but if you can get it at a good rate it’s worth it.