Killorglin Hotels from SG$112
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Killorglin are sure to enjoy the rivers and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches and golf courses. A top sight in the area is Gap of Dunloe.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Killorglin
- The closest major airport is in Killarney (KIR-Kerry), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cahirciveen (CHE-Reeroe), 21.1 mi (34 km) away
Dressing for Killorglin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- Killorglin gets about 918 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 3°C