Find Cat & Dog Friendly Hotels in Killarney from SG$111
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Pet friendly Hotels in Killarney
You could be seeing lower prices
Killarney Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Killarney and want to take your pet along? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 12 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Consider these popular Killarney hotels and accomodations that are favorites of guests who bring their pets:
- Alderhaven Country Home is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with TVs.
- Pets are welcome at Mystical Rose. This hotel offers TVs.
- Pets can join their owners at Dromhall Hotel. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and LCD TVs. Our customers appreciate this 4-star hotel's bar and central location.
Planning Your Trip to Killarney
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- April-June: the average is 65°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Killarney is 36.14 inches
Exploring Killarney with Your Pet
Known for its live music, Killarney has lots to offer visitors including its entertainment, natural beauty, and castle. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Gap of Dunloe. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Killarney House Gardens and Knockreer Estate. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Ark Veterinary Clinic, Matilda's Pet Shop, or Pet Obsessed shop.