Khuan Khanun Hotels from SG$24
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Khuan Khanun
Travellers to Khuan Khanun will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Khuan Khanun, there are 14 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Trang (TST), 34.2 mi (55 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Khuan Khanun
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Khuan Khanun Pak Khlong Station or Laem Tanot Station. Khuan Khanun might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Khuan Khanun
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 34°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Khuan Khanun is 70 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 33°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Khuan Khanun?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Khuan Khanun, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Khuan Khanun?
Recent Reviews in Khuan Khanun
More trip options
- Hotels in Khuan Khanun by Star Rating
- Hotels near Khuan Khanun Airport
- Hotels near Khuan Khanun Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Khuan Khanun
- More Hotel Options in Khuan Khanun
- Khuan Khanun Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Khuan Khanun
- Hotels Near Khuan Khanun
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends