Phatthalung Hotels from SG$9
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Phatthalung has to offer including its parks. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodation options in Phatthalung
- The closest major airport is in Trang (TST), 33.2 mi (53.5 km) from the city centre
Getting around Phatthalung
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Patthalung Station. Phatthalung might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Phatthalung
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- About 62 millimetres of rain falls on Phatthalung each year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 22°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Phatthalung?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Phatthalung, will I receive a refund?
What are some hotels with pools in Phatthalung?
Recent Reviews in Phatthalung
More trip options
- Hotels in Phatthalung by Star Rating
- Hotels near Phatthalung Airport
- Hotels near Phatthalung Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Phatthalung
- More Hotel Options in Phatthalung
- Phatthalung Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Phatthalung
- Hotels Near Phatthalung
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends