- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Krabi Aquamarine Resort
Choose dates to view prices
Family Room, 1 Bedroom
Family Room, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Krabi, Krabi Aquamarine Resort is near the beach. While the natural beauty of Nopparat Thara Beach and Ao Nang Beach can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can explore Krabi Pier. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Ao Nang Krabi Boxing Stadium or Chaloem Rattanakosin Sports Stadium. With kayaking, snorkelling and rafting nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.Visit our Krabi travel guide
- Nopparat Thara Beach - 6 min walk
- McDonald, Aonang - 4 min drive
- Ao Phai Plong Beach - 6 min drive
- Ao Nang Beach - 6 min drive
- Tonsai Beach - 9 min drive
- Krabi (KBV-Krabi Intl.) - 48 min drive
- Where to eat
- Fisherman Restaurant – Pool-view restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Krabi Aquamarine Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 250 for adults and THB 150 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 600 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 700.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
No soap in the bathroom. Room was very stark and looked grubby. The pool bar was covered in bugs with swarms of hornets. the pictures make it look great, not the reality