Kyweshin Hotels from SG$41
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 14 Mar,2020
Those travelling to Kyweshin are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 37 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Naypyidaw (NYT-Naypyidaw Intl.), 20 mi (32.1 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Kyweshin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 37°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Kyweshin gets about 99 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually March and April with an average temperature of 36°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 18°F