L'Escala Hotels from SG$90
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that L'Escala has to offer including the spas, waterfront and gardens. This city also attracts tourists with its cosy and relaxing setting. Dali Museum, Roses Beach and Cadaques Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 238 hotels and other accommodation options in L'Escala
- The closest major airport is in Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava), 24 mi (38.6 km) from the city centre
Dressing for L'Escala
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 16 millimetres of rain falls on L'Escala each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C