La Palma Hotels from SG$43
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting La Palma
Visitors to La Palma are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 21 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Dressing for La Palma
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 30°C and the nighttime average to be 15°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 15°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 16°C at night
- About 115 millimetres of rain falls on La Palma each year
- Hottest months are usually March and April with an average temperature of 29°F, while the coldest months are June and July with an average of 15°F