Bayview is the hotel of our choice in Langkawi every time for the past few years. Why?
1. Located in the heart of Kuah town very near shopping area and food outlets yet easy to reach with easy access and parking a plenty. Easily accessible to anywhere in Langkawi by renting a car.
2. Clean, minimalistic, spacious room with equally spacious bathroom. The twin beds are each 4 feet wide (not ordinary super single) with comfy mattresses and thick, good quality linen (we opt for twin bed seaview room with extra space and bathroom with both shower and a tub). Major plus - SIX (6) extra sockets/power points for guests' use not attached to any appliances. Totally awesome.
3. The bathroom amenities are like in a 5 star hotel. Twin complete set of three towels - bath, hand and wash towels together with toothbrushes, comb and shaving set are given. Bedroom slippers too.
4. We did not opt for breakfast this time, but snacks and refresment (noodles, some kuih and tea/coffee) are offered with our room type every evening (5-7pm). Not too bad.
5. Friendly and polite staff
6. The tastefully decorated spa has a quiet ambience that could be totally relaxing.
7. The hotel offers ala carte takeaway with prices from RM10-RM15. Similar hotel dishes as room service menu at nearly half the price but of the same quality and amount. For those like us who prefer to stay indoors in the evenings, this would be heaven sent. Just make sure you buy or bring your own travel cutleries.