- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Langkasuka
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds
Superior Room, 2 Single Beds
Premium Deluxe Room
About this area
Located in Kuah neighbourhood, Hotel Langkasuka is connected to a shopping centre. Travellers who have shopping on the agenda can visit Langkawi Parade MegaMall and Night Market, while those looking for another kind of activity may want to explore Kuah Jetty. Langkawi Wildlife Park and Underwater World are not to be missed. Take the opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as sailing.Visit our Langkawi travel guide
- Langkawi Parade MegaMall - 5 min walk
- Night Market - 4 min drive
- Al-Hana Mosque - 4 min drive
- Lagenda Park - 7 min drive
- Eagle Square - 8 min drive
- Langkawi (LGK-Langkawi Intl.) - 25 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: MYR 20 for adults and MYR 15 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities