- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Langkawi Beach
- 4 min drive
- Telaga Harbor
- 5 min drive
- Pantai Kok Beach
- 8 min drive
- Langkawi (LGK-Langkawi Intl.)
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Langkawi, Mermaid & Unicorn Guesthouse is near the airport and by the sea. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Langkawi Beach and Pantai Cenang Beach, while Langkawi Cable Car and Underwater World are popular area attractions. Langkawi Wildlife Park and Langkawi Crocodile Farm are also worth visiting.Visit our Langkawi travel guide
- Langkawi Beach - 4 min drive
- Telaga Harbor - 5 min drive
- Oriental Village - 7 min drive
- Pantai Kok Beach - 8 min drive
- Seven Wells Waterfall - 8 min drive
- Langkawi (LGK-Langkawi Intl.) - 11 min drive
About this property
Mermaid & Unicorn Guesthouse
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 2 PM - 9 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property at least 48 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 18 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 18 and older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: MYR 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and on-site payments.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Mermaid & Unicorn Langkawi
- Mermaid & Unicorn Guesthouse Langkawi
- Mermaid & Unicorn Guesthouse Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The owner woke me up most nights coming home drunk and talking loudly, then making personal snide remarks, accusing me of everything from walking barefoot too loudly, to be being too irresponsible to rent a scooter, then accused me of stealing something I was offering to pay for (a lending book that I hadn't finished reading, partly because i was tired too read it after being woken by her most nights). I went there for some peace and quiet, but instead was subjected to verbal abuse, then physical assault when I left. I left exhausted and fractious. The owner is a maniac. :( :( :( Shame really as its in such a nice, peaceful spot.