Overview of Antigua Miraflores Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Double Traditional Room
Double Senorial Room
Double Colonial Room
Single Colonial Room
Single Senorial Room
Single Traditional Room
Triple Colonial Room
Triple Senorial Room
About this area
Located in Lima's Miraflores neighbourhood, Antigua Miraflores Hotel is in the entertainment district and near the beach. Huaca Pucllana Ruins and Bridge of Sighs are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Indian Market and Larcomar Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at National Stadium or Acho Bullfighting Ring.Visit our Lima travel guide
- ChocoMuseo - 4 min walk
- Waikiki Beach - 8 min walk
- Amor Park - 9 min walk
- Miraflores Central Park - 9 min walk
- Kennedy Park - 10 min walk
- Jorge Chavez Station - 9 min drive
- Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.) - 40 min drive
- Where to eat
- Restaurante "KG" – Restaurant with a bar offering Peruvian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Alembique Bar – Open daily.
- Artkfe – Open daily.
About this property
Antigua Miraflores Hotel
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
We love this hotel, and felt so at home here. Ot is clean, friendly and the staff is so helpful. The neighborhood is terrific too! I cannot say enough about how much we enjoyed staying here. A must in Lima!!!