- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Casa Andina Select Miraflores
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
Superior Twin Room
Superior Triple Room
About this area
Located in Lima's Miraflores neighbourhood, Casa Andina Select Miraflores is in the business district and near the beach. Huaca Pucllana Ruins and Bridge of Sighs are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Miraflores Central Park and Kennedy Park. Huachipa Zoo and Leyendas Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Lima travel guide
- Miraflores Central Park - 5 min walk
- Kennedy Park - 7 min walk
- Larcomar Shopping Center - 16 min walk
- Waikiki Beach - 18 min walk
- Huaca Pucllana Ruins - 10 min drive
- Jorge Chavez Station - 7 min drive
- Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.) - 39 min drive
- Where to eat
- La Plaza – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Casa Andina Select Miraflores
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 110 per person (one-way)
- Pet fee: PEN 210 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
better than Casa Andina Premium
I had the opportunity of staying in the casa andina premium and I have to say that the Casa Andina Select is much better in everything. Value for money, excellent service, and very clean. I loved the jacuzzi and the private zone to suntan during summer. The area is very convenient and close to everything.