- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of ibis Lisboa Sintra
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Breakfast Available
- Business Services
- Parking Available
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Sintra, ibis Lisboa Sintra is in the business district and near a train station. Sintra National Palace and Pena Palace are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Boca do Inferno and Adraga Beach. Lisbon Zoo and Vasco da Gama Aquarium are also worth visiting. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course and golf lessons nearby, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails.Visit our Sintra travel guide
- Quinta da Regaleira - 7 min drive
- Queluz National Palace - 9 min drive
- Sintra National Palace - 10 min drive
- Pena Palace - 13 min drive
- Tamariz Beach - 16 min drive
- Algueirão-Mem Martins Station - 4 min drive
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado) - 25 min drive
- Where to eat
- Menu My Tasty – Serves light fare.
About this property
ibis Lisboa Sintra
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 3 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7.20 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 3.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Property was very clean, and the staff very helpful. Unfortunately, the property is too far away from the old town and sights and it took a bus and metro or expensive taxi ride to reach the old centre. Location was not good, though acceptable if you had your own car. Because of location, I would not recommend this property to fellow travelers.