- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Boca do Inferno
- 6 min drive
- Guincho Beach
- 6 min drive
- Cascais Municipal Market
- 7 min drive
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado)
- 34 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Sheraton Cascais Resort - Hotel & Residences is located in Cascais. Quinta da Regaleira and Sintra National Palace are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Cascais Beach and Guincho Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Manuel Possolo Hippodrome or Estoril Racetrack.Visit our Cascais travel guide
- Manuel Possolo Hippodrome - 6 min drive
- Boca do Inferno - 6 min drive
- Guincho Beach - 6 min drive
- Cascais Municipal Market - 7 min drive
- Cascais Beach - 7 min drive
- Sintra - 18 min drive
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado) - 34 min drive
About this property
Sheraton Cascais Resort - Hotel & Residences
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 3 per person, per night
- Spa access
- Beach towels
- Fitness centre access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 for adults and EUR 20 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Vivamarinha Hotel Cascais
- Vivamarinha Hotel
- Vivamarinha Cascais
- Sheraton Cascais
- Sheraton Cascais Resort Hotel
- Sheraton Cascais Resort
- Vivamarinha Hotel Suites
- Sheraton Cascais & Residences
- Sheraton Cascais Resort - Hotel & Residences Cascais
- Sheraton Cascais Resort - Hotel & Residences Aparthotel
- Sheraton Cascais Resort - Hotel & Residences Aparthotel Cascais
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities