- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Overview of Tivoli Palácio de Seteais
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room, Garden View
Superior Room, Pool View
Premium Room, Valley View
Superior Room, Garden View (Extra Bed 2 adults + 1 child)
Superior Room, Garden View (Extra Bed 3 adults)
Deluxe Room, Valley View
Premium Room, Valley View (Extra Bed 2 adults + 1 child)
Premium Room, Valley View (Extra Bed 3 adults)
Deluxe Room, Valley View (Extra Bed 2 adults + 1 child)
Deluxe Room, Valley View (Extra Bed 3 adults)
About this area
Located in Sintra, Tivoli Palácio de Seteais is in the historical district. Quinta da Regaleira and Sintra National Palace are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Grande Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Vasco da Gama Aquarium, or check out an event or a game at Estoril Racetrack. Break out the clubs and hit the links on a nearby golf course, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and mountain biking. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Quinta da Regaleira - 3 min walk
- Sintra National Palace - 12 min walk
- Monserrate Palace - 14 min drive
- Moorish Castle - 31 min drive
- Pena Palace - 71 min drive
- Sintra - 20 min walk
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado) - 53 min drive
- Where to eat
- Restaurante Seteais – Garden-view restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Tivoli Palácio de Seteais
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 3 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 80 per vehicle
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Picturesque stay in Sintra palace
The property is a gorgeous old palace and within walking distance to a little village in Sintra. We arrived on New Years Day, so could not visit any of the local sites, but the hotel had such fine gardens and architecture, we did not mind. We had a quality lunch outside on the terrace from the bar menu. Our room was a good size, with two adjacent twin beds, a seating area, large bath and a lovely terrace with a view over the valley. All high quality furnishings and antiques throughout. More formal dinner in the dining room (complete with harpist) made for a lovely end to our visit in Portugal.