Visitors to Luebeck are sure to enjoy the rivers. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, monuments and festivals.
- There are 105 hotels and other accommodation options in Luebeck
- The closest major airport is in Luebeck (LBC), 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Hamburg (HAM), 32.1 mi (51.6 km) away
Getting around Luebeck
If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Lübeck Central Station, Lübeck St Jürgen Station or Lübeck Hochschulstadtteil Station. Luebeck might not have as many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Luebeck
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, whilst the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and nighttime averages of -1°C
- Luebeck gets about 24 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -1°C