- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Part Dieu Mall
- 8 min walk
- Place des Jacobins
- 19 min walk
- Lyon Opera
- 4 min drive
- Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Lyon's Lyon City Centre neighbourhood, Citadines Part-Dieu Lyon is in the city centre and near a metro station. Bellecour Square and Place des Terreaux are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Part Dieu Mall and Lyon Confluence Shopping Center. Quai Tilsit Vaporetto Stop and Quai de Bondy Vaporetto Stop are also worth visiting.Visit our Lyon travel guide
- Part Dieu Mall - 8 min walk
- Place des Jacobins - 19 min walk
- Lyon Opera - 4 min drive
- Lyon City Hall - 4 min drive
- Bellecour Square - 5 min drive
- Lyon Part-Dieu Station - 15 min walk
- Palais de Justice - Mairie du 3eme Tram Stop - 3 min walk
- Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery) - 31 min drive
About this property
Citadines Part-Dieu Lyon
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM. <br />There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8 per pet, per night.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 1 year old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.82 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Cleaning fees vary based on the length of stay and the unit size.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 40 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Citadines Part-Dieu Lyon House
- Citadines Part-Dieu House
- Citadines Part-Dieu Lyon
- Citadines Part-Dieu
- Citadines Hotel Lyon
- Citadines Part-Dieu Lyon Lyon
- Citadines Part-Dieu Lyon Residence
- Citadines Part-Dieu Lyon Residence Lyon
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Limited front service
I checked out on Sunday morning, but the person at front desk arrived after 7. It was okay for me, but if I wish to checkout earlier, that would be a problem. And no air conditioning at Lyon in summer time is a little bit uncomfortavble.