- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Place des Jacobins
- 1 min walk
- Lyon Cathedral
- 8 min walk
- Bellecour Square
- 8 min walk
- Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery)
- 30 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Lyon's Lyon City Centre neighbourhood, Citadines Presqu'île Lyon is in the city centre and near a metro station. Lyon Opera and Confluence Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Bellecour Square and Place des Terreaux. Quai Tilsit Vaporetto Stop and Quai de Bondy Vaporetto Stop are also worth visiting. Our guests love the residence's quiet location.
- Place des Jacobins - 1 min walk
- Lyon Cathedral - 8 min walk
- Bellecour Square - 8 min walk
- Lyon City Hall - 9 min walk
- Place des Terreaux - 10 min walk
- Cordeliers Bourse Station - 5 min walk
- Lyon Saint Paul Station - 12 min walk
- Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery) - 31 min drive
About this property
Citadines Presqu'île Lyon
Services and conveniences
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8 per pet (varies based on length of stay).
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 1 year old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.82 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 40 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Citadines Presqu'île Lyon House
- Citadines Presqu'île House
- Citadines Presqu'île Lyon
- Citadines Presqu'île
- Citadines Hotel Lyon
- Citadines Lyon Presqu`Ile Hotel Lyon
- Citadines Presqu'île Lyon Lyon
- Citadines Presqu'île Lyon Residence
- Citadines Presqu'île Lyon Residence Lyon
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
No daily cleaning as it’s a serviced apartment with basic kitchenette. Carpark fees is high at 20euros a day. Near street if bars so can be noisy at night. Room is clean and comfortably big. Safe neighborhood