- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Manuel Chavez Ballon Site Museum
- 7 min drive
- Inca Trail
- 22 min drive
- Temple of the Condor
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Machu Picchu, El MaPi Hotel by Inkaterra is in the city centre and near a train station. Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu and Temple of the Condor are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Huayna Picchu.
- Manuel Chavez Ballon Site Museum - 7 min drive
- Inca Trail - 22 min drive
- Temple of the Condor - 24 min drive
- Ceremonial Baths - 24 min drive
- Phuyupatamarka - 24 min drive
- Machu Picchu Station - 2 min walk
About this property
El MaPi Hotel by Inkaterra
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- El MaPi Hotel byInkaterra Machu Picchu
- El MaPi Hotel byInkaterra
- El MaPi byInkaterra Machu Picchu
- El MaPi byInkaterra
- El MaPi Hotel Inkaterra Machu Picchu
- El MaPi Hotel Inkaterra
- El MaPi Inkaterra Machu Picchu
- El MaPi Inkaterra
- Mapi By Inkaterra Machu Picchu
- El MaPi Hotel by Inkaterra Hotel
- El MaPi Hotel by Inkaterra Machu Picchu
- El MaPi Hotel by Inkaterra Hotel Machu Picchu
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
El Mapi Machu Picchu
We an great experience staying at El Mapi hotel for 2 nights. Hotel location is perfect , walking distance to Every thing , great food both breakfast and dinner , friendly and super helpful staff, very clean . We highly recommend it to anyone who is travel to Machupicchu and staying overnight. Till next Time El Mapi 🙏