Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 11 Jan,2020
Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Macroom, which is also known for its bars and rivers. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its forests. Around the area, top sights include Blarney Stone, Blarney Castle and West Cork Model Railway Village.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Macroom
- The closest major airport is in Cork (ORK), 21.5 mi (34.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Killarney (KIR-Kerry), 30.6 mi (49.2 km) away
Dressing for Macroom
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 18°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 1034 millimetres of rain falls on Macroom each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C