Overview of Hotel Paseo del Arte
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Superior Double Room Single Use, 1 Double Bed, Terrace
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, Corner
Standard Double Room
Superior Room, Terrace
Family Room, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
In the city centre, Hotel Paseo del Arte is in Madrid's Literary Quarter neighbourhood, an area with great airport proximity. Paseo del Prado and Puerta del Sol are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Gran Via Street and Principe Pio. Madrid Amusement Park and Madrid Zoo Aquarium are not to be missed.Visit our Madrid travel guide
- Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia - 2 min walk
- Paseo del Prado - 2 min walk
- El Retiro Park - 7 min walk
- Prado Museum - 9 min walk
- Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum - 11 min walk
- Estación del Arte - 2 min walk
- Madrid Atocha Station - 6 min walk
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- Trazos – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Hotel Paseo del Arte
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 for adults and EUR 18 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 26.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 60 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
The lobby and restaurant areas are old and not like a 4 star hotel. Standard rooms are small but very well kept.