- Gran Via Street
- 6 min walk
- Puerta del Sol
- 12 min walk
- Lope de Vega Theatre
- 13 min walk
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Madrid's Chueca neighbourhood, Room007 Chueca Hostel is in the city centre and near the boardwalk. Prado Museum and Royal Palace are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Gran Via Street and Principe Pio. Madrid Zoo Aquarium and Madrid Amusement Park are not to be missed.
- Gran Via Street - 6 min walk
- Puerta del Sol - 12 min walk
- Lope de Vega Theatre - 13 min walk
- Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum - 13 min walk
- Teatro Coliseum - 15 min walk
- Chueca Station - 2 min walk
- Madrid Recoletos Station - 9 min walk
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- SAPOREM – Restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Room007 Chueca Hostel
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 3.5 for adults and EUR 3.5 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Room007 Chueca Hostel
- Room007 Hostel
- Room007 Chueca
- Room007 Chueca Hostel Madrid
- Room007 Chueca Hostel Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- Room007 Chueca Hostel Hostel/Backpacker accommodation Madrid
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Customer service from the main reception deskwas excellent.