Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star hotel, walk to A Famosa
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Malacca, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Hatten Square and A Famosa. St Paul's Church is 0.6 mi (1 km) away.
7 restaurants, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a business centre, meeting rooms and concierge services are on-site.
All 329 rooms provide conveniences such as fridges and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and LED TVs. Guests will also find room service (during limited hours), free bottled water and hairdryers.
Imperial Heritage Melaka
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 7 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3.5-star property offers access to a business centre and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness centre, multilingual staff and concierge services. On-site self-parking is complimentary.
Imperial Heritage Melaka is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Number of restaurants - 7
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Meeting rooms 4
- Total number of rooms - 329
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (limited hours)
- LED TV
- Wheelchair accessible
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Restoran Pei Zing – This restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine. Open daily.
Yuzu House – This restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine. Open daily.
Big Nyonya Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in Malaysian cuisine. Open daily.
Amboi Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in Malaysian cuisine. Open selected days.
Nyonya Makko – This restaurant specialises in Malaysian cuisine. Open selected days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: MYR 2.00 per accommodation, per night.
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 30 for adults and MYR 15 for children (approximately)
- Imperial Heritage Melaka Hotel Malacca
- Imperial Heritage Melaka Hotel
- Imperial Heritage Melaka Malacca
- Imperial Heritage Melaka