Top hotels in Málaga
Reviewed on 21 Mar,2020
Reviewed on 17 Oct,2020
Reviewed on 18 Sep,2020
Top things to do in Málaga
Málaga Beach Holiday
There's nothing like a Málaga holiday to add a little spring in your step. The sound of rolling waves and the smell of clean ocean air will refresh your mind, body and soul. To be close to the city centre on your trip to Málaga, base yourself around Malagueta Beach (only 1 mile (2 km) away). If you plan to stay for a while, consider booking one of our Málaga holiday packages. Not only will you be able to save cash, you'll also have other incredible beaches near you to explore, like Los Alamos and Las Acacias Beach. We call that a win-win!
Things You Should Know About Málaga
- Nothing screams holiday more than staying near the water. If you happen to agree, see what's on offer among our Málaga beach hotels.
- Apartments are also popular with many travellers to this area. Cosy and Quiet Apartment in Town Centre and Sitito Plaza Flores Apartment are perfect examples of what you can expect from this type of accommodation.
- Don't like constantly reaching for your wallet when you're on holiday? We know how you feel. With almost everything taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Málaga are the perfect remedy.
- Eager to know what Málaga has to offer? It's hard to beat insider tips. As soon as you arrive, get chatting to a few of the 568,300 people who call this place home. Check out our handy Málaga things to do page, too.
- Save on experiences by booking our Málaga holiday deals. With top attractions such as Málaga Cathedral to explore, this destination will keep you on the go.