Overview of Luxent Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Bathtub
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Smoking
EXECUTIVE SUITE - SMOKING
Premier King, Smoking
Premier Queen, Smoking
Premier Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Quezon City, Luxent Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. Quezon Memorial Circle is a notable landmark, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit SM North EDSA and Venice Grand Canal Mall. Don't miss out on a visit to Manila Ocean Park.Visit our Quezon City travel guide
- St. Luke's Medical Center - 2 min drive
- SM North EDSA - 4 min drive
- Greenhills Shopping Center - 6 min drive
- Smart Araneta Coliseum - 8 min drive
- Quezon Memorial Circle - 19 min drive
- Manila Espana Station - 5 min drive
- GMA-Kamuning Station - 15 min walk
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 42 min drive
- Where to eat
- Garden Cafe – Buffet restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Lush Bar and Lounge – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available.
- Bread Indulgence Corner – Serves light fare.
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 788 for adults and PHP 394 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 1500 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
My choice of hotel in Quezon City
Booked three premiere rooms for the company, it took a while to check-in at around 4PM since there was only one person stationed at the front desk. I was the only one checking in for the group but there was this other client who felt entitled and kept bugging the front desk guy with inquiries and couldn’t seem to wait for his turn. He handled it well but the delay has been caused which was the only hassle. The room was clean and the sheets were fresh...the bed was a bit hard though. But all in all, it was a great stay. Food has great selection, too. It’s my 3rd time and i will always choose to book here for my business travels.