Manila Hotels from SG$42
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Manila
4/5Very Good!(56 area reviews)
In the heart of Manila lies a compact district packed with museums, malls and parks, making it a sightseeing hub in the Filipino capital city.
2.5/5(3 area reviews)
Explore one of the tourist centers of Manila in an oceanfront district lined with markets, museums and family-friendly attractions.
4.5/5Wonderful!(7 area reviews)
One of the most modern corners of Metro Manila, this sleek region of Muntinlupa City is known for its vast malls and stylish skyscrapers.
4.5/5Wonderful!(13 area reviews)
Visit one of Metro Manila’s shining business districts to see the modern side of the Philippines. Join locals in its chic malls and entertainment venues.
Travellers to Manila give high marks for the shopping, cathedral and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this cultural city can discover its China town, entertainment and live music. Top sights in the city include SM Mall of Asia, San Agustin Church and Rizal Park.
- There are 1054 hotels and other accommodation options in Manila
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from the city centre
Getting around Manila
With so many choices for transport, seeing all of Manila is easy. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Carriedo LRT Station, Central LRT Station and Recto LRT Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Manila Tutuban Station, Manila Espana Station or Manila Laong Laan Station.
Dressing for Manila
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 21°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 22°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 21°C
- Average annual rainfall for Manila is 2058 millimetres
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas December and March are often coldest, averaging 21°C