- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Her Majesty's Theatre
- 3 min walk
- Parliament House of Victoria
- 5 min walk
- Princess Theatre
- 6 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine)
- 30 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
In the city centre and near a train station, Citadines on Bourke Melbourne is in an area with great airport proximity. Her Majesty's Theatre and Princess Theatre are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Flinders Lane and Bourke Street Mall. Travelling with kids? Don't miss SEA LIFE Melbourne and Melbourne Star Observation Wheel.Visit our Melbourne travel guide
- Her Majesty's Theatre - 3 min walk
- Parliament House of Victoria - 5 min walk
- Bourke Street Mall - 5 min walk
- Princess Theatre - 6 min walk
- Emporium Melbourne - 7 min walk
- Parliament Station - 4 min walk
- Flinders Street Station - 11 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 30 min drive
About this property
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. The doorperson or front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of AUD 55 per pet, per stay.
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50.0 per day.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: AUD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: AUD 55 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2.2 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Citadines Bourke Melbourne Hotel
- Citadines Bourke Hotel
- Citadines Bourke Melbourne
- Citadines Bourke
- Citadines On Bourke Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Citadines Bourke Melbourne Aparthotel
- Citadines Bourke Aparthotel
- Citadines on Bourke Melbourne Melbourne
- Citadines on Bourke Melbourne Aparthotel
- Citadines on Bourke Melbourne Aparthotel Melbourne
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
Property was close to everything we where visiting.