- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
Overview of STRAFhotel&bar - a Member of Design Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Standard Double Room Single Use
Superior Double Room
Relax Double Room
Superior Double Room Single Use
Relax Double Room Single Use
Comfort Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Comfort Triple Room
Executive Double Room
Wellbeing Room Single Use
Superior Twin Room
About this area
Located in Milan Centre neighbourhood, STRAFhotel&bar - a Member of Design Hotel is connected to the convention centre. Teatro alla Scala and Museum of the Twentieth Century are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Statue of Leonardo Da Vinci and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Autodromo Nazionale Monza or San Siro Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Milan travel guide
- La Rinascente - 1 min walk
- Cathedral of Milan - 2 min walk
- Fermo Immagine - Museo del Manifesto Cinematografico - 3 min walk
- Piazza del Duomo - 3 min walk
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II - 3 min walk
- Duomo Station - 3 min walk
- Milan Cadorna Nord Station - 16 min walk
- Milan (LIN-Linate) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- STRAF – Restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch on selected days.
- Street bar STRAF – Cocktail bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast and light fare on selected days, happy hour available.
About this property
STRAFhotel&bar - a Member of Design Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 50 per night
- Late check-out fee: 100 per cent of room rate (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50,00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Efficient and very professional and helpful staff, great decoration, very clean and quiet. Good breakfast.