Visitors can enjoy all that Mira has to offer including the beaches and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. In Mira, there are 9 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Mira
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 25°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Mira is 1270 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 5°C