Visitors to Montemor-o-Novo are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, architecture and spas. In Montemor-o-Novo, there are 17 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Montemor-o-Novo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 15°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and nighttime averages of 6°C
- Montemor-o-Novo gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 6°C