Mulu Hotels from SG$42
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Mulu, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its local tours. The closest major airport is in Mulu (MZV), 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Marudi (MUR), 34.6 mi (55.6 km) away.
Dressing for Mulu
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 24°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 24°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Mulu is 104 millimetres
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while December and May are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°C