- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Gasthof Hotel Neuwirt
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Single Room
Deluxe Double Room
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Located in Zorneding, Gasthof Hotel Neuwirt is near a metro station. Deutsches Museum and Gasteig are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Riemer Park and Golf Club Munchen Riem. Wildpark Poing and Eisbach Surfing are also worth visiting.
- Schuhbecks Teatro - 18 min drive
- International Congress Center Munich - 19 min drive
- Munich Trade Fair - 20 min drive
- Riem Arcaden Shopping Center - 21 min drive
- New Fair Munich - 22 min drive
- Ebersberg (Oberbay) Station - 12 min drive
- Zorneding S-Bahn - 15 min walk
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) - 38 min drive
- Where to eat
- Neuwirt – Restaurant offering regional cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch, happy hour available.
About this property
Gasthof Hotel Neuwirt
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Great location outside Munich with quick metro ride into city. Average room (stayed in apartment) and restaurant was good. Wifi wasn't working well and coffee cups (in apartment) were dirty from people before us. Beds were comfortable but room was hot even with the windows open. Not unhappy with our stay but will stick to Airbnb for extended stays.