The good points-the chalet was clean, the beds were comfortable, and the drivers were all courteous and helpful.
1. this chalet is in the middle of nowhere (this is why they do not provide the location on their website).
2. this chalet is cold-there is no heating in the bathroom and the floor was freezing all the time.
3. this chalet is tiny-there is no hanging space in the bedrooms and nowhere to dry ski gear after a day on the slopes.
4. the reception staff are nice, but ill-informed. there is no benefit in buying multiple day lift passes ahead of time, it is easy and no more expensive to buy lift tickets each morning
5. they charge a 3.5% fee for using a card
6. if we asked for a cheap and cheerful restaurant reservation it needs to be close by so there is not an expensive taxi ride home
7. the constant refrain of we are really busy is no excuse-if you charge top rates over busy periods make sure you have the staff to manage this.
8. Our room was not ready by the check in time of 3pm on our day of arrival but we were not permitted to stay 45 minutes past the 10 am time for checkout on the day of departure