Overview of Nozawa Grand Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Japanese Style Room
Western Twin Room
Western & Japanese Mix Style Room with Open-Air Bath
About this area
Nozawa Grand Hotel is located in Nozawaonsen. House of Oborozukiyo and Japan Ski Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Kenmei-ji Temple and Kosuge Shrine. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including a ski shuttle, skiing and hiking/biking trails.Visit our Nozawaonsen travel guide
- Kenmei-ji Temple - 6 min walk
- House of Oborozukiyo - 6 min walk
- Nozawa Onsen Snow Resort - 11 min walk
- Japan Ski Museum - 15 min walk
- Lake Hokuryuko - 6 min drive
- Iiyama Station - 13 min drive
About this property
Nozawa Grand Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 2500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.