- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of hotel androoms Nagoya Fushimi
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, Non Smoking
Standard Twin Room, Non Smoking
Moderate Double Room, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Nagoya's Naka Ward neighbourhood, hotel androoms Nagoya Fushimi is in the city centre and near a metro station. Nagoya TV Tower and Nagoya Castle are notable landmarks and Port of Nagoya Aquarium is a popular area attraction. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Aichi Prefectural Gymnasium or Nagoya Dome. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Marunouchi Station is 3 minutes by foot and Fushimi Station is 3 minutes.
- Nagoya City Science Museum - 10 min walk
- Nagoya TV Tower - 13 min walk
- Shirakawa Park - 14 min walk
- Oasis 21 - 16 min walk
- Midland Square - 18 min walk
- Marunouchi Station - 3 min walk
- Sakaemachi Station - 15 min walk
- Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 52 min drive
About this property
hotel androoms Nagoya Fushimi
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 880 for adults and JPY 880 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
A pair of dried contact lens were found on the bedside table. Staff were super nice, even though I don’t know Japanese. The bed and the duvet are super comfortable. Not enough hangers and wardrobe. If I could have some more hangers, I still couldn’t find any places to hang my clothes. No place for me to hand the towels in the bathroom. Yet, the bathroom is very spacious with a large bathtub. Location is great. Quiet location, but not far away from Sakae or Nagoya station. I could even walk to Sakae and Nagoya stn. A number of convenience stores were nearby. No windows in the room, which is a little bit disappointed. But I totally understand this is not the fault of the hotel. No worries. I will recommend this hotel to the others.